Monday, March 24, 2008

Plans for this week...

Originally Posted on 09/09/07 on a former blog of mine:

«around the item indicates that it was completed»Let's see.
1) work on existing orders«2) Monday -- playdate for Ian and Ayana @ 10 am»3) check over homework4) jump start research assignment for Cultural Geography class«5) do more homework»6) talk to my bestest alot7) sort out paperwork in filing cabinet8) buy some more envirotex lite -- a whole bunch of it.9) order more bottlecaps10) take pics of clothing/shoes for ebay11) list those items on ebay12) take pics of headbands/bows for portfolio/website/my bestest13) Grab book from library14) burn disc for Ro -- business Forms«15) copy pages of free money book»«16) look for regain sanity pills -- Thanks Ro, u ain't been any type of help -- esp when u said that u were gonna be lookin for me.... -- marked as completed b/c I can't find any and Ro just ain't helpin!»
wow, I think that I can do that all. wait, forget think. I KNOW that I can.

No comments: