Monday, March 24, 2008

What is up with Dudes?

Originally Posted: 09/02/07 on a former blog of mine:

Ok, so how can you and your long lost best friend [aka first boyfriend -- talking about 17 yrs ago, folks!] talk everyday; multiple times a day for hot minute -- then Labor Day weekend comes -- have a great conversation Friday night -- then come Saturday -- nothing. My phone rings -- it's not him -- it's someone that I'm avoiding...a convenience friend -- not the person that I wanna really be talking to.
Rohan -- if u're reading this blog -- u make me mad! All u had to was ring n say "'eh -- I'mma chill this weekend, aight? I'll hit ya up at the start of the work week." I woulda been straight with that..but no. Nig hadda have me all worried about him. Rohan, I was so worried -- I looked up some information just soothe my mind that you didn't start drinking and had a vexed moment to where ya hemmed up 'gain. Bro -- that wouldn't have been cool -- cuz u kno I'm broke as that bum, we see on the Beach Blvd -- which one? All of 'em, lol.
Aight, I'm done -- Rohan, please don't pull that again. Ma, here, bout hadda come find u, and snatch ur tall behind up; and give u a piece of my mind.
Oh -- n it's really hard to invite you and ur daughter over for a cook-out; if ya not answering ya phone, so -- BLAH!
Luvs ya!
****Edit**** So the moral of the story is don't assume. He said that his phone was dead. I do believe him. He's never lied to me before and he has no reason to lie to me. I'm sorry, boo, for assuming.

No comments: